It is important to keep in mind that, self - drive rules are necessary list of principles every tourist must follow in tours in Kyrgyzstan.
- What counts here is advanced car reserve. When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, we will prepare any type of car according to your wishes. Remember that, travel date have to be set up in advance due to mass travelling season. Before you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you can see in our website that, high season is going to start from 20 June up to 20 September. We recommend you not to delay your tours in Kyrgyzstan, because you may face with car absence.
- Speaking of driver's age, it must be 18 - 64 years old.
- Payment method: dollars, euros or soms.
- Concerning about insurance, in the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan, it will be mentioned in the rental price. The thing is you will need to make a deposit of 400$ in a tour in Kyrgyzstan. The deposit amount will be given back to you after receiving a car safe and sound. In case of car damages, which may happen due to car accident and other force majeure circumstances, your given deposit will be taken and rest expenses by insurance company. It is important to note that, insurance does not relate with unnecessary damages as windows, tires, interior, roof and bottom of the car.
- Moreover, there is a limit of 300 km a day. In case of over limiting, you will need to pay 0.3 $ for every extra km.
- As matter of fact, we offer tours in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It stands to reason that, you will have to provide additional charge travelling in another country. It is 50 $ per tour where additional documents are not needed.
- It is self - evident that, traffic rules must be followed in a tour in Kyrgyzstan. It is important to remember that, you are in a foreign country and must respect traffic rules. When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, it is restricted to be in a state of alcoholic intoxication. Actually, your alcohol lever must be zero. Concerning about pedestrians, drivers must give them way. To add to it, speed limits must be kept in a tour in Kyrgyzstan. It is allowed to drive in a city from 40 to 60 km/h and in villages up to 90 km/h. In the course of tours in Kyrgyzstan, headlights of your rented car must be on even in day time.
- What worse can be is a car accident. In this case, you have to inform our managers to get further instructions. At the same time, you have to call police and find name, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses.
- It is necessary to return a car in a same condition and quantity of fuel as it was given to you in a tour in Kyrgyzstan or you will need to pay for fuel in accordance with the contract.