/ Useful articles
/ Our tours
/ Rent a car
/ About us
Your tour in Kyrgyzstan cars rent promises to be one of the greatest as we specialize on organization of tours in the country on the highest level and self-drive rules must be taken in account. For a pleasuring travelling we advise you to pay your attention to the following rules which are important to be known to all who travel in Kyrgyzstan:
- When you have decided to travel in Kyrgyzstan you have an opportunity to take a car for a reserve. In this case you are recommended to contact our managers and identify dates of your supposed tour. The very season of travelling lasts from June, 20 till September, 20. We would like to inform you that you need to make booking good time before as when the tour starts, everything is booked and reserved.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan pay attention to the fact that the driver must be more than 18 and less than 64. It is an obligatory rule the disobedience of which may be a punishable offence.
- Starting to travel in Kyrgyzstan it is necessary rent a car and pay a deposit of 400$. It will be returned in the end of a tour, in case the car is in order as on the moment of booking. In case it is not in order, the deposit will be taken for repair.
- During your tour in Kyrgyzstan you will see that there are limits to be followed - mileage and territorial. Mileage limit means you have to cover just 300km in a day. In case you cover more miles the payment will be taken about 0.3 $ for every extra km. Territorial limit means you can cover territories of Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. But when you drive out the country you need to pay 50$ of insurance for a tour.
- And of course one of the main rules is that you must follow rules of the country during your tour. It means you must drive at a speed of 40 to 60 km/h in the city and 90 km/h between the villages. Alcohol in blood must be zero and headlights must be on.
- In case you found yourself in the accident travelling in Kyrgyzstan, you are required to write down names of all representatives, call our managers and members of the police.
- Also, you must return the car with the same amount of fuel like on the moment of renting a car for tours in Kyrgyzstan.