We are glad to see you in Kyrgyzstan and would like to present you self-drive rules in your tour in Kyrgyzstan, which will help you to avoid troubles:
- Our company has many varieties of car, so thus, it is recommended to reserve a car you need in advance and enjoy your tours in Kyrgyzstan. We will offer any car for rent, according to your budged and taste. In addition, it is better to choose convenient date when you travel in Kyrgyzstan, because touristic season start from 20 June till 20 September. If you are late, then maybe you will not able to take a car for rent.
- You must be more than 18 years old and less than 64 years.
- When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you must make your payments dollars, euros or soms.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan, you will be get car insurance which is highlighted in the rental price. See all of our cars and get the most convenient one: Toyota 4Runner, Lexus GX470, Lexus LX470, Toyota Land Cruiser 200. In the course of your tour in Kyrgyzstan, it is obligatory to make a deposit of 400 $. The amount of your deposit will be back to you if there are no car accidents in your tours in Kyrgyzstan. In case of car damages as traffic accident, illegal actions by third parties or under force majeure circumstances, deposit will be taken and the rest will be paid by an insurance company. You have to note that insurance does not cover damages of windows, destroyed tires, interior, roof and bottom of the car. Cars for rent are mainly used out of Bishkek.
- Being in Kyrgyzstan, you will have to follow mileage limit of 300 km a day. If you over limit, you will have to pay at the rate of 0.3 $ for every extra km. Rent a car and have a great tour!
- When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you will be provided by the next allowed countries of visit: Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. You will not need any additional charges and documents, because each country cost 50 $ per tour.
- Being in Kyrgyzstan, you must follow all traffic rules. It is obligatory to give a way to the pedestrians. To be in a state of alcoholic intoxication is strictly forbidden and thus, your legal blood-alcohol level must be zero. In the course of your tours in Kyrgyzstan, all speed limits must be followed. You will have opportunity to drive inside towns from 40 to 90 km/. We recommend you to drive with headlights all the times, even on the brightest summer day.
- In case of a car accident, it is must to inform us and police. We recommend you to find witnesses and ask their numbers and addresses. Our company will give you further instructions to avoid additional issues.
- During your tours in Kyrgyzstan, you will have to return a car you took for rent in a same quantity of fuel as it was give before, otherwise, you will have to pay additional payment according to the contract pricing.